On behalf of The Help Group West Parent Association, thank you for visiting this page! We are encouraged by the number of families who have shown an interest in getting involved at our wonderful school this year, and hope that you will join us, too. All are welcomed at our monthly meetings, held on campus the last Tuesday of each month from 9:00 – 10:15 a.m.
At a school where the majority of children arrive via taxi, it can be difficult to form a sense of community. One of the PA goals this year is to create events where parents can get involved in activities on campus so they can see their kids in action, and also to get to know other families from the school. We will be working on some fundraising activities, too, but volunteering and community-building will be a big focus. We welcome your ideas and involvement, whether from home or on campus. There are many opportunities to help out!
The PA mission is to support and enhance the activities and programs of The Help Group West, to encourage participation and cooperation among all members of the school community, and to support fund raising for the benefit of the school and its students, our amazing kids!
We hope to see you soon, and look forward to working together for our school.
The Help Group West Parent Association 2014-15 President
Questions? Email us at THGWest_PA@yahoo.com
• January 25th 1-4PM Family Fun Day and PA Bake Sale
• January 27th Parent Association Meeting 9AM New Building Conference Room
• February 11 Teacher Appreciation Luncheon; Volunteers needed!
• February 23 Sees Candy Fundraiser Begins. Last Day to send in orders Friday, March 13th, 2015.
• February 27th at 7PM Monthly Meet Up; share wine and wisdom. BYOB & Salad to share. Location 2450 Euclid Street, Santa Monica. R.S.V.P. Lynda Metzger (310) 562-2643
• February 24th Parent Association Meeting 9AM New Building Conference Room
• March 20th Parent Silver Linings/Movie Night from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
• March 25th Early Education Musical Presentation wtih Elizabeth Cohen at 1 p.m. in school auditorium at the Whale Lobby
• March 24th Parent Association Meeting 9AM New Building Conference Room
• April 17th Cinderella performance 8PM at the Ahmanson. For tickets e-mail Joan; email@example.com
• April 19th Bowling Fundraiser Event from 1:30 pm. to 3:30 p.m. @ AMF Eldorado Lanes, Westchester Bowling Party Flier
• April 28 Parent Association Meeting 9AM New Building Conference Room
• May 26th Parent Association Meeting 9AM New Building Conference Room
• June 5th Matilda performance 8PM at the Ahmanson. For tickets e-mail Joan; firstname.lastname@example.org
• June 7th End of School Pot Luck Picnic, 11:30-3PM Bring Your Own picnic lunch and a one item to share at Clover Park in Santa Monica